Skellig Michael (Ireland) (C 757)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Notes the conclusions and recommendations of the report of the ICOMOS advisory mission to the property in November 2007;
3. Noting the need for improved visitor facilities;
4. Also notes the comments from the State Party on the mission report and its decision to incorporate the recommendations in the management plan for the property;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, three printed and electronic copies of the final management plan;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2010 a progress report on the implementation of the advisory mission recommendations and the management plan for examination by the Committee at its 34th session in 2010.