31 COM 5.1
Report of the world heritage centre on its activities and on the implementation of the decisions of the world heritage committee
The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/5,
- Takes note with appreciation of the report from the World Heritage Centre on its activities and the implementation of the World Heritage Committee's decisions;
- Requests the World Heritage Centre to support the States Parties of the African, Arab and Pacific regions to establish and update their tentative lists and further improve the management, documentation and conservation of properties already inscribed on the World Heritage List in order to ensure that the outstanding universal value of the heritage of those regions is more fully represented on the World Heritage List.
- Also requests the World Heritage Centre to intensify its capacity building activities;
- Further requests the World Heritage Centre to make its future annual Reports of activities more results-oriented.