Decision : 30 COM 7B.28
State of Conservation (Yellowstone)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 28 COM 15B.122 and 29 COM 7B.22, adopted at its 28th (Suzhou, 2004) and 29th (Durban, 2005) sessions respectively,
3. Notes the State Party's efforts in addressing key issues in the property;
4. Requests the State Party to continue its efforts in addressing key issues in the property including its winter use;
5. Also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2008 on the status of key conservation and management issues in the property for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.