Decision : 30 COM 8B.42
Minor Modifications to the Boundaries (Kathmandu Valley)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Documents WHC-06/30.COM/8B and WHC-06/30.COM/INF.8B.1,
2. Noting the information provided by the UNESCO mission in June 2006 and in particular the updated proposal submitted by the State Party for the modification to the boundaries;
3. Considers that this updated proposal for the modification to the boundaries of the seven monument zones of the property reflects the remaining outstanding universal value justified for criteria (iii)(iv)(vi) from the time of its inscription;
4. Approves the proposed modification to the boundaries of the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal, as Minor Modification;
5. Requests the State Party to continue with the establishment and implementation of the Integrated Management Plan, built around the outstanding universal value of the property, for the long-term conservation of the property.