Sub-Regional Meeting for Central America, Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise for Latin America and the Caribbean, Zacatecas, Mexico
Within the Framework of the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting of Latin America and the Caribbean, the World Heritage Centre/Latin America and the Caribbean Unit with the generous support from Mexico, the Government of Zacatecas and the Zacatecas Regional Centre for World Heritage in Mexico and Central America organizes a Sub-Regional meeting for Central America, from 12 to 14 March 2012.
The main objectives of this meeting are to further develop the training strategy for Site Managers and Focal Points from the Sub-Region in the following topics:
- Issues concerning the process of completing the Periodic Reporting Questionnaire (Sections I and II);
- Clarifications on the procedures for the Retrospective Inventory;
- Follow up discussion of thematic groups;
- Updating and definition of the work schedule for the Sub-region.
World Heritage Properties
- Representatives from 30 Latin American Countries to prepare World Heritage Action Plan Monday, November 26, 2012
- Final Meeting of the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise for Latin America and the Caribbean Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Preparations are being completed in Chile for the final meeting of the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise for LAC Thursday, November 8, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Nuria Sanz (UNESCO)