Earthwatch International Partnership
- Develop mentoring and fellowships programmes with Earthwatch to support and train local non-government organisations in site monitoring and ecotourism activities.
- Incorporate Earthwatch's experience and supply of scientific data into management plans.
- Train local people to work with visitors through Earthwatch groups.
- Use Earthwatch cooperate supporters to train local people in business skills, marketing and computers.
- In 2004 Earthwatch volunteers are supporting conservation projects at six World Heritage sites on four continents.
- A fellowship programme is based in Africa and Australia and a business skills transfer programme have been developed.