Jaeger-LeCoultre and International Herald Tribune provide support to World Heritage Marine Programme
With the support of Jaeger-LeCoultre, Swiss luxury watch manufacture, the World Heritage Marine Programme will begin a series of conservation activities aimed at identifying, monitoring and preserving marine sites around the world. This partnership is being promoted through a series of articles entitled ‘Tides of time’ published by the International Herald Tribune, also a partner in this initiative, in the printed and online versions of the daily www.iht.com/tidesoftime. The first two series of articles focused on the Galapagos (12/09 issue) and the Great Barrier Reef (10/10 issue).
- Marine World Heritage: The Crown Jewels of the Ocean event calls for support of marine sites Friday, February 8, 2013
- Jaeger-LeCoultre auction benefits Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park Thursday, March 22, 2012
- Jaeger-LeCoultre affirms commitment to marine conservation at Global Conference on Oceans Thursday, May 6, 2010
- Jaeger-LeCoultre auction proceeds support Sundarbans National Park Thursday, April 22, 2010
- Jaeger-LeCoultre launches its second online auction for the preservation of World Heritage sites Wednesday, March 10, 2010
- Jaeger-LeCoultre and the International Herald Tribune continue to support the World Heritage Marine Programme Friday, June 26, 2009