The objective of this Fund-in-Trust is to support, through UNESCO, activities related to the World Heritage Convention in the Asia-Pacific region. These include the identification, conservation and presentation of World Heritage properties, with a particular priority to projects in the Pacific region, still one of the least represented on the World Heritage List, on which it is anticipated that at least 1 million Australian Dollars will be invested.
Partnerships / Activities (1)
- Australian Government reinforces its Funds-in-Trust for conservation of Angkor and other heritage properties Friday, 12 December 2008
- Australian Funds-in-Trust Agreement created to support World Heritage activities Thursday, 16 October 2008
- Pacific Regional World Heritage Workshop 05-Sep-2011-09-Sep-2011
- Pacific Islands World Heritage Workshop 2009 02-Nov-2009-07-Nov-2009
- Pacific Islands World Heritage Workshop regarding capacity-building for heritage site management 13-Oct-2008-17-Oct-2008