Informal meeting of World Heritage-related Category 2 Centres during the 37th session of World Heritage Committee
An informal meeting of Category 2 Centres related to World Heritage took place in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, on 20 June 2013, on the side of the 37th Session of the World Heritage Committee (17-27 June 2013). The meeting, chaired by Mr. Giovanni Boccardi (World Heritage Centre), had an informal character and was aimed to share information on recent developments with a view to strengthen coordination and mutually learn from the experience of others.
For more information, please refer to minutes of the meeting.
- Nordic World Heritage Foundation (NWHF, Norway)
- African World Heritage Fund (AWHF, South Africa)
- Arab Regional Centre for World Heritage (ARC-WH, Bahrain)
- World Heritage Institute for Training and Research in Asia and the Pacific (WHITR-AP, China)
- Regional Heritage Management Training Centre "Lucio Costa" (Brazil)
- Wildlife Institute of India
- International Centre on Space Technologies for Natural and Cultural Heritage (HIST, China)