Cologne Cathedral (Germany)
The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Noting the information provided by the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS on the current situation at the property,;
2. Recalling paragraph 56 of the Operational Guidelines, inviting States Parties to provide information to the World Heritage Centre in case of major planning decisions affecting a World Heritage property,;
3. Requests the State Party and City of Cologne to collaborate with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS in the review of the building plans;
4. Requests the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS to arrange a mission to the property in consultation with the State Party ;
5. Further requests the State Party to provide a detailed report on the situation to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2004 in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.
 Decision adopted without discussion.