Kasbah of Algiers (Algeria) (C 565)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.47 , adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Takes note of the information provided by the State Party concerning measures taken to protect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, and commend s its commitment for securing substantial funding for the urgently needed rehabilitation and conservation work on the urban fabric;
4. Encourages the State Party to continue its efforts through the implementation of the approved Permanent Plan for the Safeguarding and Enhancement of the property;
5. Requests the State Party to provide, as soon as possible and before any irreversible commitments are made, a Heritage impact assessment for the Metro station access to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.