Prambanan Temple Compounds (Indonesia)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7B.60, adopted at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Notes with satisfaction the efforts made by the State Party towards the rehabilitation of the property, in co-operation with UNESCO and other international partners, following the earthquake of May 2006;
4. Recommends to the State Party to continue these efforts, in close co-ordination with the World Heritage Centre, ICOMOS and ICCROM, including by organizing periodical experts’ meetings to review the progress of the rehabilitation works and identify appropriate strategies;
5. Encourages the international community to support the implementation of the Action Plan defined at the International Expert Meeting of March 2007;
6. Requests the State Party to submit a report on the state of conservation of the property by 1 February 2009, with information on the progress made in the implementation of the above-mentioned Action Plan, for the consideration of the Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.