29 COM 7B.96
City of Cuzco (Peru)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.119 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Takes note of the information provided and congratulates the State Party of Peru on the efforts made in the elaboration of the draft Master Plan for the City of Cuzco and the management plan for the archaeological site of Saqsaywama,
4. Urges the State Party to finalize the procedure for, and start implementation of the Master Plan for the City of Cuzco;
5. Requests the State Party to keep the Committee informed on the progress in the adoption and implementation of the Master Plan.