Decision : 35 COM 7B.89
Historic Centre of Prague (Czech Republic) (C 616)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.82, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Commends the conservation measures which have been taken in relation to the Charles Bridge as well as improvement regarding the legislative protection of Průhonice Park;
4. Expresses its concern that the recommendations from the January 2010 World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission have not all been satisfactorily addressed, particularly those applying to limitations on high-rise development, measures affecting the Blanka Tunnel and the Eastern Highway, development proposals for Visegrad and Zitkov stations as well as regulations currently applying to infill, reconstruction, rehabilitation and conservation remain unclear, and urges the State Party to address these issues;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a progress report on the abovementioned regulations and measures, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.