Route of Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.79, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Thanks the State Party of Spain for having submitted the updated report on the project of the Yesa Dam;
4. Regrets, however, that the documents have only been provided in Spanish, and not in one of the working languages of the Convention (English or French),
5. Requests the State Party to report to the Committee, in conformity with the Operational Guidelines (paragraph 172) if any changes are made to the project as it was presented at this session;
6. Also requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the final plans in the framework of the "National Water Programme".