Requests for Observer Status
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Documents WHC-04/7EXT.COM/2 and WHC-05/29.COM/INF.2,
2. Taking into consideration Rule 8 (Observers) of the Rules of Procedure of the Committee,
3. Notes the List of Participants included in Annex I,
4. Authorizes the participation in the 29th session as observers of the representatives of the international governmental organizations (IGOs), international non-governmental organizations (INGOs), non-governmental organizations (NGOs), permanent observer missions to UNESCO and non profit-making institutions having activities in the fields covered by the Convention and having, requested observer status at such session, who are and having, requested observer status at such session, who are listed in Section A of Annex II,
5. Confirms the participation in the 29th session as observers of all those invited by the Director-General of UNESCO in accordance with Rule 8.4 of the Rules of Procedure and as listed in Section B of Annex II.