Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery (Georgia) (C 710)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.91, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Reiterates its request to the State Party to urgently prepare, approve and submit to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies the management plan of the Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery, including the boundaries clarification document clearly indicating its buffer zones;
4. Requests the State Party to provide detailed and complete information concerning the monitoring of the state of conservation of property as well as the reconstruction project and a progress report on works carried out;
5. Invites the State Party to prepare relevant documentation in order to initiate an international donors conference designed to address major problems identified for all World Heritage properties in Georgia;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a progress report, including the complete and detailed documentation concerning the new reconstruction project for Bagrati Cathedral, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.