Western Caucasus (Russian Federation)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31COM/7B.Add.2,
2. Recalling Decisions 28 COM 14B.15 and 28 COM 14B.16, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Notes that the State Party has submitted new detailed information on the state of conservation of the property;
4. Welcomes the invitation extended by the State Party to a joint UNESCO - IUCN monitoring mission to the property to assess its state of conservation, for consideration by the 32nd session of the Committee in 2008;
5. Decides to postpone the discussion of the state of conservation of the Western Caucasus until its 32nd session in 2008;
6. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2008 a copy of the management plan of the property, including a visitor management plan and a clear policy on tourism development for this area, as requested by the Committee at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004).