30 COM 7B.88
State of Conservation (Auschwitz Concentration Camp)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.68, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Commends the State Party for the preparatory work done to date on the management plan for the site and under the Stage II Oświęcim Strategic Government Programme;
4. Regrets that the State Party was unable to provide the World Heritage Centre with the management plan by 1 February 2006, as requested in Decision 29 COM 7B.68, paragraph 5;
5. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with the management plan, elaborated with involvement of the International Experts Group, by 1 February 2007, and a report on the state of conservation of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 31st session in 2007.