State of Conservation (Historic Centre of Český Krumlov)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.101, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes with great concern the State Party's letter of 27 January 2006, which appears to ignore the recommendations of the 2005 mission and the Committee's Decision;
4. Requests the State Party to re-affirm its commitment to the removal of the theatre from the Summerhouse Garden and its replacement in the adjacent buffer zone site, and also to establish a firm schedule for the associated activities;
5. Further requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2007 on the progress of its undertakings in this area, and on the state of conservation of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 31st session in 2007.