Complex of the Temple for the Worship of the Nine Nguyen Lords (Thai Mieu)
This complex is located to the south-east of the Imperial City. It was built in 1805 by Gia Long. In 1956 its roof was carried away by a typhoon. The temple was restored in 1963, but in 1972 it was demolished and rebuilt, on a smaller scale but in the same location, and re-roofed with machine-made tiles.