World Heritage Review n°40
Special Issue - South Africa
- Message from Mr Koïchiro Matsuura, Director-General of UNESCO
- uKhahlamba/Drakensberg Park, Protecting 'the Roof of Africa'
- World Heritage on the African Continent. A brief overview
- Mapungubwe National Park.
Reinstating national pride and identity
- interview with the Chairperson of the World Heritage Committee, Mr Themba P. Wakashe
- Robben Island
- The African World Heritage Experts Meeting, 15-17 March 2005, Cap Town (South Africa)
- Greater St Lucia Wetland Park
- Africa World Heritage Regional Programme
- The Cape of storms, hopes and dreams. Biodiversity supporting the social and economic transformation of the society at the southern tip of Africa
- Sterkfontein, Cradle of Humankind
the World Heritage app
Free for a limited time!
Available for iPad, Android and Kindle Fire tablets.
With the app, not only can you read exclusive articles written by experts on the ground, but see videos of the world’s most spectacular sites taken by NHK and TBS.
World Heritage Centre
UNESCO Publishing / Ediciones San Marcos