Special Issue - South Africa
- Message from Mr Koïchiro Matsuura, Director-General of UNESCO
- uKhahlamba/Drakensberg Park, Protecting 'the Roof of Africa'
- World Heritage on the African Continent. A brief overview
- Mapungubwe National Park.
Reinstating national pride and identity
- interview with the Chairperson of the World Heritage Committee, Mr Themba P. Wakashe
- Robben Island
- The African World Heritage Experts Meeting, 15-17 March 2005, Cap Town (South Africa)
- Greater St Lucia Wetland Park
- Africa World Heritage Regional Programme
- The Cape of storms, hopes and dreams. Biodiversity supporting the social and economic transformation of the society at the southern tip of Africa
- Sterkfontein, Cradle of Humankind