Le Secrétariat de l’UNESCO et le Centre du patrimoine mondial ne garantissent pas l’exactitude et la fiabilité des avis, opinions, déclarations et autres informations ou documentations fournis au Secrétariat de l’UNESCO et au Centre du patrimoine mondial par les Etats Parties à la Convention concernant la protection du patrimoine mondial, culturel et naturel.
La publication de tels avis, opinions, déclarations, informations ou documentations sur le site internet et/ou dans les documents de travail du Centre du patrimoine mondial n’implique nullement l’expression d’une quelconque opinion de la part du Secrétariat de l’UNESCO ou du Centre du patrimoine mondial concernant le statut juridique de tout pays, territoire, ville ou région, ou de leurs autorités, ou le tracé de leurs frontières.
Les noms des biens figurent dans la langue dans laquelle les Etats parties les ont soumis.
The urban architectural ensemble of Francysk Skaryna Avenue in Minsk is an example of the integrated approach in organizing a city's environment by harmoniously combining its architectural monuments, the planning structure, the landscape and the natural or man-made spots of vegetation.The Ensemble was constructed during fifteen years after World War II. Its length is 2900 meters. The width of the road including side-walks varies from 42 to 48 meters.The work on the general lay-out of the former Sovietskaya Street began in 1944, immediately after the liberation of Minsk from the Nazi troops. The leading architects from Moscow and Minsk were involved in the project. In 1947, as a result of the competition, the project which had been developed under supervision of the academician of architecture M. Parusnikov, was selected for the implementation.The project plan of the Skaryna Ensemble has succeeded in escaping monotony. The lay-out provided for the main features of the town-planning ensemble - the length of the buildings facades, their silhouettes, the main divisions, and the general architectural pattern. The integrated building plan was based on the accommodation of innovative ideas into classical architecture. The survived pre-war buildings and park zones were harmoniously incorporated into the architectural ensemble fortified by mortar beds, and have highly positioned windows. Apart from the church, there is a two-staged square steeple. The complex features a monumental composition lay¬out. The Church is an active place of worship. St.George Church in Alba was constructed in 1790 in the village of Alba (the Ivatsevichy Rayon) of squared logs on a brick foundation. This is a three-frame church of the asymmetric composition. The church has a pentahedral altar apse added to the main building, a two-staged steeple, topped by a high broach roof. Wooden planks cover the building with arch shaped windows. Crosses and finials finish the altar apse and the steeple broach. There are common features with the Gothic-Renaissance temples.