Les noms des biens figurent dans la langue dans laquelle les Etats parties les ont soumis.
Presidential Decree No. 1315 established Jaragua National Park on August 11 of 1983. It has an area of 1374 km2, of which 905 km2 are marine. Such an extension makes it one of the biggest coastal marine protected areas of the insular Caribbean. The Park is located in the southwestern part of the Barahona Peninsula, including within its marine limits the islands of Beata and Alto Velo, as well as Los Frailes and Piedra Negra cays. Its northern limit runs parallel to the Juancho-Cabo Rojo road. To the east, west and south, the Park is delimited by a line drawn the sea at approximately 5 km from the coastline of the Barahona Peninsula, and 3 km south of Beata island, reaching its southernmost point 1 kilometer south of Alto Velo Island.