Commission des Forêts d'Afrique Centrale (COMIFAC)
Align with the principles expressed by the States Parties in the Yaoundé ...
The International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property (ICCROM)
The International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property ...
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available Monday, December 22, 2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- UNESCO and Seabourn partnership for World Heritage protection and sustainable tourism Monday, June 16, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting Oct 18, 2013-Oct 20, 2013
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre
UNESCO, Paris, France
Ms Dominique Morisse, Programme Specialist