The objective of this Fund-in-Trust is to support, through UNESCO, activities related to the ...
Convention France-UNESCO (CFU)
Whether in the form of natural sites, geological features, valuable flora and fauna, historical ...
Following the 24th session of the World Heritage Committee in December 2000, a project was ...
Fonds Français pour l'Environnement Mondial (FFEM)
The FGEF is a bilateral fund which was set up in 1994 by the French government following the ...
Fonds-en-dépôt des Flandres (Fonds-en-dépôt des Flandres)
In 2010, the Government of Flanders (Kingdom of Belgium) signed an agreement with UNESCO ...
Gesellschaft Für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ)
Gesellschaft Für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ), the German government's implementing ...
IPAD - Instituto Português de Apoio ao Desenvolvimento (IPAD)
Portuguese Institute for Aid and Development
The Italian government and UNESCO have entered into a joint agreement to enhance their ...
Japanese Funds-in-Trust for the Preservation of the World Cultural Heritage (Japan FIT)
Objective The purpose of the Funds-in-Trust is to preserve the tangible cultural heritage such ...
Netherlands Funds-in-Trust (NFiT)
The UNESCO/Netherlands Funds-in-Trust (NFiT) co-operation to support the World Heritage Centre ...
The Norwegian Government supports many initiatives vital for UNESCO's mandate. Norway ...
Politique Scientifique Fédérale
The Belgian Federal Science Policy Office was previously known as the 'Federal Office for ...
Spanish Funds-in-Trust (SFIT)
The heritage-related Cooperation Agreement between the Kingdom of Spain and UNESCO was signed ...
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available Monday, December 22, 2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- UNESCO and Seabourn partnership for World Heritage protection and sustainable tourism Monday, June 16, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting Oct 18, 2013-Oct 20, 2013
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre
UNESCO, Paris, France
Ms Dominique Morisse, Programme Specialist