Mobilizing additional resources from donors and partners helps UNESCO strengthen the outreach and the impact of its programmes.
Since its creation, the World Heritage Centre has established successful partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders, governments and international governmental organizations, civil society and the private sector, interested in World Heritage Conservation. These alliances reflect a commitment to long-term management of sites inscribed on the World Heritage List.
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre, UNESCO
Ms Dominique Morisse, Programme Specialist
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available Monday, December 22, 2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- UNESCO and Seabourn partnership for World Heritage protection and sustainable tourism Monday, June 16, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting Oct 18, 2013-Oct 20, 2013