Les noms des biens figurent dans la langue dans laquelle les Etats parties les ont soumis.
A single-aisled church of the steep-pitched roof type with a later enclosure to which the roof was extended. Situated in the middle of the old village, it retains its complete series of wall-paintings in the post-Byzantine style which are precisely dated in 1513 and painted by the hand of Simeon Axenti. It preserves its complete series of wall-paintings in the post-Byzantine style.
Conditions d’utilisation | Nom et logo | Contacts | Plan du site
© UNESCO Centre du patrimoine mondial 1992-2013 Nations Unies