[Uniquement en anglais]
29. The Bureau felt that more background information should be given in the presentation of technical cooperation requests for approval by the Bureau or the Committee in order to allow a better appreciation of the context in which requests were being made under the World Heritage Fund.
The Bureau recommended that the Secretariat in future present the following elements for each technical cooperation request:
- international assistance already provided for the property in question and results obtained;
- a brief description of the different components requested, for example, laboratory equipment, vehicles, expert services, etc. and the respective amounts requested under the Fund;
- the national counterpart contribution and the sources of other funding;
- additional information of relevance, for example whether the property in question had been subject of a monitoring report, had been suggested for inscription on the List of World Heritage in Danger, etc.