Sub-regional Training Course for the 2nd Arabic Version of the World Heritage Education Kit
Cette page n'est pas intégralement disponible en français, vous pouvez la consulter en anglais.
18-30 May 2004
- Enlisting an item on the Agenda of the Arab National Commissions' Meeting to be held in June, 2004, at Sana'a , Yemen on: The Role of ASPnet in enhancing role of quality education through its pioneer projects, particularly UNESCO Project, related to Youth's participation in the protection and preservation of world heritage.
- Coordination and Continuous communication with ALECSO and ISESCO organizations to support "World Heritage in Young Hands" Project in the Arab Region.
- Calling upon ALECSO Organization to declare "Arab Heritage Day".
- Calling upon Arab National Commissions to cooperation with UNESCO Office in Amman to launch Twin Project among Associated Schools to UNESCO, to enhance the protection and preservation of heritage and to communicate with peoples and respect other cultures, with taking into consideration the existence of electronic mail (e-mail) and web-site on the Internet, as well as time-difference, in order to enhance Arab-European dialogue.
- Forming national commissions to supervise the project on teaching world heritage, that would include mainly the national coordinator for Associated Schools to UNESCO, coordinator for Project on Teaching World Heritage for Youth, and representatives for Ministries of Education - Culture - Tourism & Antiquities - Environment.... Civil Societies and media representatives.
- Launching orientation campaigns with all their forms, in cooperation with media representatives, official and non-official institutions and local society.
- Preparing a media plan for the project and providing UNESCO with it.
- Inserting the teaching of file and training programs of teachers' institutes, as well as the training courses held by Ministries of Education for teachers during service, at Teachers' training institutes, to Associated and non-Associated Schools.
- Circulating World Declaration on Cultural Diversity.
- Stressing the fact that historical heritage is not separated from environment and it encourages at the same time internal and external tourism, as well as expresses cultural diversity.
- Serious and continuous work on simplifying the file to allow the participation of children in benefiting from it.
- Convening a rotating national meeting to evaluate the flow of work of the project and to develop a new method
- Specifying a part of programs of school radio broadcasting to show values of forgiveness in religious beliefs, to achieve peace culture among peoples.
- Displaying video films which show peoples' cultures and what is connected to their heritage.
- Organizing theatrical plays to show the positive sides in world local cultures.