Cette page n'est pas intégralement disponible en français, vous pouvez la consulter en anglais.
In May 2007 the Report on predicting and managing the impacts of climate change on World Heritage and Strategy to assist States Parties to implement appropriate management responses were published as "World Heritage Reports n°22 - Climate Change and World Heritage." These were prepared from an expert meeting that took place on 16 and 17 March, 2006 at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.
Table of Contents
- Overview of climate change
- Predicting and managing the impacts of climate change on World Heritage
- Impacts of climate change on natural and cultural World Heritage
- Implications for the World Heritage Convention
- What can be done with respect to climate change and World Heritage?
- Strategy to assist States Parties to implement appropriate
- Preamble: Objectives and requirements
- Preventive actions
- Corrective actions: Management, adaptation, and risk management
- Collaboration, cooperation, and sharing best practices and knowledge
- Legal issues
- Atelier: Changement climatique et patrimoine culturel 14 mai 2009-16 mai 2009