- "Krzemionki", prehistoric flint mines (12/01/2016)
- Extension to the Joint World Heritage Property “Primeval Beech forests of the Carpathians (Slovak Republic and Ukraine) and the Ancient Beech forests of Germany (Germany)” (29/01/2015)
- Gdansk - Town of Memory and Freedom (04/11/2005)
- Tarnowskie Gory Lead-Silver Mine and its Underground Water Management System (01/02/2013)
- The Augustów Canal (Kanal Augustowski) (20/03/2006)
- The Dunajec River Gorge in the Pieniny Mountains (20/03/2006)
Tentative Lists of all States Parties must comply with the Operational Guidelines. Out of 193 States Parties to the Convention, 182 have submitted a Tentative List.