Property names are listed in the language in which they have been submitted by the State Party.
A single-aisled church of the steep-pitched roof type with a later enclosure to which the roof was extended. Situated in the middle of the old village, it retains its complete series of wall-paintings in the post-Byzantine style which are precisely dated in 1513 and painted by the hand of Simeon Axenti. It preserves its complete series of wall-paintings in the post-Byzantine style.
© UNESCO World Heritage Centre 1992-2013 United Nations