Not examined by the Committee.
Draft Decision: 30 COM 7B.26
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-06/30.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 9 COM, 15 COM, 20 COM and 29 COM 7B.21, adopted at its 9th (UNESCO, 1985), 15th (Cathage, 1991), 20th (Merida, 1996) and 29th (Durban, 2005) sessions respectively,
3. Welcomes the confirmation by the State Party of Bosnia and Herzegovina that no concession has been granted for the hydro power plants of Buk Bijela and Srbinje;
4. Notes that progress is being made in the implementation of the recommendations of the joint 2005 UNESCO/IUCN mission;
5. Urges both States Parties to continue to fully implement all recommendations of the joint 2005 UNESCO/IUCN mission;
6. Requests the State Party of Serbia and Montenegro to ensure that no further development of ski facilities is allowed within the property;
7. Also requests the State Party of Serbia and Montenegro to provide the World Heritage Centre with a copy of the Mangement Plan for Durmitor National Park;
8. Further requests both States Parties to keep the World Heritage Centre and IUCN informed on progress made in implementing the recommendations of the joint 2005 UNESCO/IUCN mission and of any important changes, particularly those related to tourism development, in the state of conservation of the property.