37th session of the Committee
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
17-27 June 2013
The 37th session of the World Heritage Committee hold in the Kingdom of Cambodia, in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap-Angkor, from 16th to 27th June 2013.
The 37th session was organized by UNESCO and the National Commission of Cambodia with the support of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
Algeria, Cambodia, Colombia, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Iraq, Japan, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
|United Arab Emirates||2009-2013||2013|
- Report published on the initiative "Engaging Local Communities in the Stewardship of World Heritage" (COMPACT) Monday, August 5, 2013
- UNESCO Director-General deplores the escalation of violence and the damage to World Heritage in Syria Monday, July 15, 2013
- Closing ceremony of World Heritage Committee brings to life the ancient culture of Angkor Thursday, June 27, 2013
- Sites in Ukraine, the Iran and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Honghe Hani Rice Terraces inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage alongside an extension to the uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park Friday, June 21, 2013
- Towards an Action Plan for World Heritage in Latin America and the Caribbean 2014-2024 Apr 22, 2014-Apr 24, 2014
- International World Heritage Youth Forum: Living with Heritage: Temple, Environment and People (T.E.P.) Jun 7, 2013-Jun 16, 2013
- Orientation Session for Members of the World Heritage Committee Jan 31, 2013-Jan 31, 2013
- Final Meeting of the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise for Latin America and the Caribbean, 3-5 December 2012, Santiago, Chile Dec 1, 2012-Dec 4, 2012