Discover the new look of World Heritage, our quarterly magazine in English, French and Spanish featuring in-depth articles on World Heritage sites around the world and superb photographs, as well as the latest news in preservation.
- In Focus: World Heritage and the challenge of climate change
- Timbuktu: Mosques face climate challenges
- Coiba National Park, A jewel of the Eastern Pacific
- Interview with Klaus Töpfer, UN Under-Secretary-General and environment expert
- Close-Up on the World Heritage Marine Programme
- Plus news on preservation, sites in danger, outreach activities, publications and more.