Mobilizing additional resources from donors and partners helps UNESCO strengthen the outreach and the impact of its programmes.
Since its creation, the World Heritage Centre has established successful partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders, governments and international governmental organizations, civil society and the private sector, interested in World Heritage Conservation. These alliances reflect a commitment to long-term management of sites inscribed on the World Heritage List.
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre, UNESCO
- Partners for World Heritage meet in Istanbul during 40th Committee Session Monday, 25 July 2016
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available Monday, 22 December 2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site Tuesday, 5 August 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion 22-Jun-2014-22-Jun-2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting 18-Oct-2013-20-Oct-2013