Chez Bonne Idée
Chez Bonne Idée is a communication agency specialised in creating games for local ...
Evergreen Digital Contents Inc.
Evergreen Digital Contents, Inc., a Japanese media corporation, has partnered with the ...
HISTORY® is the leading destination for factual entertainment, including ...
Country: United States of America
Nippon Hoso Kyokai (NHK)
NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai) or Japan Boradcasting Corporation is the only public broadcaster ...
OUR PLACE has currently photographed over 370 World Heritage sites in 84 countries and ...
Country: New Zealand
Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS)
Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings, Inc . heads the TBS Group, which provides television, ...
The World Heritage Torch Run Association is partner of UNESCO since August 2009. Its objective ...
- UNESCO and Seabourn partnership for World Heritage protection and sustainable tourism Monday, June 16, 2014
- World Heritage Centre partners with pioneer Catlin Seaview Survey Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Partnership signed with the Fonds Culturel Arts & Ouvrages Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting Oct 18, 2013-Oct 20, 2013
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre
UNESCO, Paris, France
Ms Dominique Morisse, Programme Specialist