Chez Bonne Idée
Chez Bonne Idée is a communication agency specialised in creating games for local ...
Evergreen Digital Contents Inc.
Evergreen Digital Contents, Inc., a Japanese media corporation, has partnered with the ...
The challenge Providing young people and the general public with the necessary ...
Country: United States of America
Nippon Hoso Kyokai (NHK)
The challenge Our cultural and natural heritage are irreplaceable sources of life as well as ...
The challenge Public involvement is necessary to raise the profiles of the cultural and ...
Country: New Zealand
Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS)
The challenge Promoting awareness and access to information about World Heritage is the first ...
The World Heritage Torch Run Association is partner of UNESCO since August 2009. Its objective ...
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available Monday, December 22, 2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- UNESCO and Seabourn partnership for World Heritage protection and sustainable tourism Monday, June 16, 2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion Jun 22, 2014-Jun 22, 2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting Oct 18, 2013-Oct 20, 2013
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre
UNESCO, Paris, France
Ms Dominique Morisse, Programme Specialist