Jaeger-LeCoultre and the International Herald Tribune continue to support the World Heritage Marine Programme
The year began with coverage of sites such as Sian Kaan in Mexico and the Everglades in the USA. Other sites including the Atoll of Aldabra (Seychelles), Sundarbans (Bangladesh/India), Shiretoko (Japan), and the Peninsula Valdez (Argentina) should be the focus of this year's campaign.
The partnership, implemented over a period of three years, has also generated support for the site of Tubbataha (Philippines) through an online auction organized by Jaeger-LeCoultre. In addition, a new version of the online component of the media campaign was launched in time for redesign and integration of the IHT and NYT internet sites. Jaeger-LeCoultre funding for the Programme will also enable the World Heritage Centre to carry out projects in support of Marine site preservation in 2010.
World Heritage Properties (7)
Other news (9)
- Marine World Heritage: The Crown Jewels of the Ocean event calls for support of marine sites Friday, February 8, 2013
- Jaeger-LeCoultre auction benefits Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park Thursday, March 22, 2012
- Jaeger-LeCoultre affirms commitment to marine conservation at Global Conference on Oceans Thursday, May 6, 2010
- Jaeger-LeCoultre auction proceeds support Sundarbans National Park Thursday, April 22, 2010
- Jaeger-LeCoultre launches its second online auction for the preservation of World Heritage sites Wednesday, March 10, 2010
- Jaeger-LeCoultre and the International Herald Tribune continue to support the World Heritage Marine Programme Friday, June 26, 2009
- Tubbataha Reef Marine Park in the Philippines receives £13,540 from an auction organized by Jaeger-LeCoultre Friday, March 20, 2009
- Jaeger-LeCoultre watch to be auctioned for World Heritage preservation Thursday, February 12, 2009
- Jaeger-LeCoultre and International Herald Tribune provide support to World Heritage Marine Programme Friday, September 12, 2008