Call for Papers Deadline, 5th HERITY International Conference
Services for Culture: a visit of quality
Policies, best practices and experiences in managing services for the public at heritage sites.
The audience and participants for the 5th Conference are all museums, monuments, libraries, archives and archaeological sites open to the public and under either public or private management.
Determining the adequate supply of public services in cultural places requires quantitative and qualitative classifications. Services range from the most basic to those that can be considered “additional”, to those that may be superflous or even “imperative”. It’s clear that this is the most controversial sector of heritage management, since it is also the most purely commercial.
- Physical, cultural and economic accessibility
- Experience in managing services at cultural sites
- Session for operators in service provision
- Evaluation of results and the HERITY analysis
Call for Papers
Deadline: July 14, 2014
Deadline: August 31st, 2014 (later with surcharge)
HERITY International, in partnership with
- 5th HERITY International Conference Dec 4, 2014-Dec 6, 2014