At its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011), the World Heritage Committee examined the outcomes of the expert meeting on the global state of conservation challenges for World Heritage properties (Dakar, Senegal, 13-15 April 2011) (see Decisions 35 COM 7C and 35 COM 12E). At this occasion, the Committee reiterated the need for a more systematic monitoring of threats affecting World Heritage properties.
The present document draws the attention of the Committee on a number of recurrent issues related to the state of conservation of properties.
- 2012 - Italy - Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata
- 2012 - Italy - Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena
- 2012 - Italy - Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta
- 2012 - Italy - Mantua and Sabbioneta
- 2012 - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Giant's Causeway and Causeway Coast
Français (fr):Réflexion sur l’évolution de l’état de ...