Tipasa (Algeria) (C 193)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 33 COM 7B.51 and 35 COM 7B.46 , adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009) and 35th (UNESCO, 2011) sessions respectively,
3. Takes note of the progress made by the State Party in implementing the plan for the protection and enhancement of the property and its protected area;
4. Also takes note of the State Party’s invitation of an advisory mission to the property and reiterates its request to submit to the World Heritage Centre an Heritage impact assessment of the proposed enhancement of Tipasa’s port, before the advisory mission and prior to any commitment being made;
5. Requests the State Party to submit further details on the protection and enhancement works foreseen at the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for consideration by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.