The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/12A,
2. Recalling Decisions 32 COM 10, 33 COM 14A.2, 34 COM 12, and 35 COM 12A adopted at its 32nd (Quebec City, 2008), 33rd (Seville, 2009), 34th (Brasilia, 2010) and 35th (UNESCO, 2011) sessions respectively and Resolutions 17 GA 9 and 18 GA 11 adopted at the 17th (UNESCO, 2009) and 18th (UNESCO, 2011) sessions of the General Assembly of States Parties respectively,
3. Acknowledges the adoption of the Strategic Action Plan and Vision by the 18th General Assembly of States Parties (UNESCO, 2011);
4. Welcomes the progress made in drafting the Implementation Plan by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies including appropriate roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, an implementation schedule and a list of priority actions;
5. Notes the close links between the Draft Implementation Plan and the work of the Open-ended Working Group established by Resolution 18 GA 8 of the General Assembly of States Parties (UNESCO, 2011);
6. Requests the World Heritage Centre, in collaboration with the Advisory Bodies, and with the support of interested States Parties to continue its efforts to further define various activities contained in the Draft Implementation Plan;
7. Also requests that the outcomes and progress in the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan be presented to the General Assembly at its 19th session in 2013 for its consideration in line with Resolution 18 GA 11 point 8.