The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36 COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.101 adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Takes note of the results of the mission concerning the overall improved state of conservation of the property but notes certain shortcomings in the quality of works on the Main Restaurant Pavilion and urges the State Party to ensure higher standards during future works;
4. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, for review by the Advisory Bodies, full details of all proposed projects which may have an impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the Property, including the underground car park, the Four Domes Pavilion and the future projects in the buffer zone, together with heritage impact assessments, in line with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, before any commitments are made;
5. Also requests the State Party to provide an overall development plan for the property and its buffer zone to allow understanding as to how the various proposed projects relate to the Spatial Plan, 2004 and, in terms of design concepts, to the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Also takes note of the halting of the Eastern Bridge road proposal, along the edge of the buffer zone as well as of its downgrading to a single carriageway, and further requests the State Party to submit any revised plans, together with a Heritage Impact assessment of its potential impact on the setting of the property, to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies, in line with Paragraph 172 of Operational Guidelines;
7. Requests furthermore the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above.