The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.84, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Takes note of the information provided by the State Party in response to the concerns raised by the revision of the Architectural, Urban, and Landscape Heritage Protection Zones (ZPPAUP) and their possible transformation into architecture and heritage enhancement areas (AVAP) before 15 July 2015;
4. Notes with satisfaction of the convention between the State and the Town of Provins concluded on 9 December 2004, comprising 16 million Euros devoted to the restoration of historic monuments of the Town, as well as the unfavourable advice concerning the two wind farm projects;
5. Requests the State Party to do its utmost so that the Outstanding Universal Value of the property and the attributes conveying this value be preserved, and even reinforced, in the framework of a transformation of the protection regulations concerning the property, and to inform the World Heritage Centre;
6. Also requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed of any project that might have an impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, and if need be, to use the ICOMOS Guidance on heritage impact assessments for Cultural World Heritage Properties.