The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.89, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Welcomes the information that the building permissions for the Epoque Towers on the Pankrác Plain have been revoked and acknowledges the progress towards a land-use plan amendment extending the height restriction zone on the basis of a ban on buildings of excessive height and detailed regulations for the authorisation of high buildings outside the prohibition zone;
4. Requests the State Party to notify the World Heritage Centre when the amendment to the land-use plan has been passed by the Prague City Assembly;
5. Also requests the State Party to provide the finalized Management Plan to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2013;
6. Encourages the State Party to continue informing the World Heritage Centre, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, about any envisaged developments, major restorations or rehabilitations;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property, including the progress towards a design for downgrading the North-South Trunk Road and the rehabilitation plans for Vyšehrad and Žižkov Stations.