The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.51, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Notes the information provided by the State Party on the implementation of actions at the property and urges it to secure the necessary resources to address holistically pressing concerns at the property and to prioritise the development of a management plan;
4. Also urges the State Party to finalize the process of definition of a buffer zone for the property, including the definition of appropriate regulatory measures, to protect the property from excessive development and to submit a request for minor boundary modification to this end according to paragraphs 163-165 of the Operational Guidelines;
5. Requests that a Heritage Impact Assessment be carried out for projects being undertaken in heritage areas and that these, along with the technical specifications for the redevelopment projects be submitted, in accordance to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, to the World Heritage Centre for review by the Advisory Bodies prior to approval and implementation;
6. Also requests the State Party, the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS to organize the foreseen reactive monitoring mission to the property before the end of 2012, in order to assess any changes in the state of conservation of the property since the 2009 mission;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013, with a view to considering, in the absence of substantial progress, the possible inscription of the property on the List of World Heritage in Danger.