The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.18, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Welcomes the progress achieved in the development of an overall management framework for the serial property, as required by the Opertational Guidelines, as well as management plans for each of the component parts of the property;
4. Urges the State Party to expedite the development of an effective management and monitoring framework for tourism, and requests the State Party to provide three printed and electronic copies of the tourism management plans for review by the World Heritage Centre and IUCN when these will have been finalized;
5. Also urges the State Party to ensure that adequate staffing and funding are available for the effective implementation of the new management plans, and to expedite the field demarcation of property boundaries;
6. Encourages the State Party to include as part of the planned regular monitoring of threats the regular evaluation of the effectiveness of management provisions, in order to ensure that existing and new threats are effectively controlled;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including a report on the current status of threats to the property and its buffer zones.