35 COM 5E
World Heritage Convention and sustainable development
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/5E,
2. Recalling Decisions 32 COM 10, 33 COM 14A.2, 34 COM 5D adopted at its 32nd (Quebec City, 2008), 33rd (Seville, 2009) and 34th (Brasilia, 2010) sessions respectively,
3. Welcomes the progress made in implementing the recommended actions;
4. Requests the World Heritage Centre, in collaboration with the Advisory Bodies, and with the support of interested States Parties to continue its efforts to implement various activities contained in the Action Plan 2012;
5. Also requests that the results of the proposed consultative meeting on "World Heritage and Sustainable Development" be reported for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012 and thanks the State Party of Brazil for its offer to host such a meeting.